Monday, April 03, 2006

A serious wish for a happy birthday...

To my dear friend of so many million seconds, or so it seems,
...dear companion in growing-up and soul-searching years,
....dear girlfriend of unquestionable wisdom and counsel,
.....dear partner-in-crime in retail therapy,
......dearest ‘commenter’ of my oftentimes, neglected blog…

Happy, happy birthday!
…And many, many more dancing years to come!

:all papers and elements from various ali folendore kits at scrapbook-bytes.com, except clock hands which I made from clipart.

3 Comments:

Blogger NJbabe said...

My one and only dearest BF(best friend)..you not only made my day as here I am teary eyed missing you completely...One thing I do not mind getting old is the thought of knowing we will always be here for each other... no mater how far and busy we both are....Again THANK YOU is really an understatement specially seeing how creative you are and taking time to make this ....

7:18 AM  
Blogger Chrixean said...

Hi! I bloghopped over to your hubby's blog and he referred your site to me. It's really very nice! I envy your talent in scrapbooking :-) Though I am a graphic designer by profession, scrapbooking is not one of my creative talents. I am also a Ligaya member, btw, which is how I ended up in Edwin's blog. I'm from South E :-)

God bless you and your really great scrabook page layouts!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Viamarie said...

Chrixean whispered your name to me so here I am admiring your blog. Scrapbooking is something I have always wanted to do but because I don't have the talent for it, I just gave up.

I am not a Ligaya member but I attend many of their activities as guest.

Happy weekend!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home